SERVICES PROVIDED BY CYBERLAW INDIA OR ITS PRACTICE AREAS
Cyberlaw India has focused on the following key areas of legal scholarships and legal disciplines involving cutting edge thought process:-
- #Cyber Law
- #Cyber Security Law & Information Security
- #Cybercrime Law
- Intellectual Property Rights And Information Technology
- Business Process Outsourcing And Information Technology Enabled Services
- #Mobile Law
- #Electronic Discovery
- #E-commerce Law
- #Biotech Law
- #Nanotech Law
- #Virtual Law
- #Green Tech & Climate Change
- #Commercial Practices and Other Allied Spheres
Commercial Practices And Other Allied Spheres
- All kinds of Corporate Law and litigations.
- Setting up Corporation of India.
- Compliance with existing Law.
- Arbitration and Mediation.
- Commercial contracting.
- Drafting of agreements and contracts.
- Property Law.
- Banking Matters.
- Cable Television Laws.
- Telecommunication Law.
- Privacy Law
- Compliances with local, national laws and international legal regimes
The following New Services are provided by the Cyberlaw India. They are as under:
Technology, Media and Entertainment Law.
- International Arbitration on Intellectual Property Compliance (cross-border disputes in jurisdictions internationally under a wide range of arbitral bodies)
- Intellectual property Landscaping (National as well International)
(In this practice area, Cyberlaw India provides a snap-shot of the IPRs situation of a specific technology, either within a given country or region, or globally. These can inform policy discussions, strategic research planning or technology transfer. They may also be used to analyze the validity of IPRs based on data about their legal status. It is popular in the Field of Patent which known as patent Landscaping. Further Cyberlaw India does SWOT analysis for the International Stakeholders)
- Technology and IP due diligence, licensing, portfolio management (including counseling, prosecution, litigation, dispute resolution, trade secrets and licensing transactions in patent, trademark and copyright matters.)
- Data Protection and Legal Compliances
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution (This would be the addition in Litigation)
- Competition Law
- IT & Outsourcing
- Cybersecurity Compliance for IT and other companies
- Mergers and Acquisitions including advice on legal and compliance components thereof.
- IP asset management and protection strategies
- Cyber and IP Insurance
- Investment Analysis
- Antitrust and Intellectual Property
- IT Strategic Counseling and Portfolio Development and Technology Contracts